Questions You Want To Know
We’ve compiled the most common questions us Giants receive to help people who are just stopping by or are looking to be our client.
What is SEO?
Which is better, SEO or PPC?
Where do I start my SEO strategy?
You should really consider using an SEO agency, you pay people to do the things you can’t.
However, if you’re a go getter and want to do it yourself, here are the steps to create an SEO strategy in 2020:
- Step #1: Create a List of Keywords
- Step #2: Analyze Google’s First Page
- Step #3: Create Something Different or Better
- Step #4: Add a Hook
- Step #5: Optimize For On-Page SEO
- Step #6: Optimize For Search Intent
- Step #7: Make Your Content Look Awesome
- Step #8: Build Links to Your Page
- Step #9: Improve and Update Your Content
How do I conduct keyword research?
Keyword research provides you with specific search data that can help you answer questions like:
- What are people searching for?
- How many people are searching for it?
- In what format do they want that information?
There are a lot of tools out there to help conduct this:
- Google Adwords – Keyword Planner
- And many more.
Which SEO techniques are popular in 2020?
Our approach is very simple.
- Website – Get Google to fall in love with your website by making sure it follows best practice on-page, a great UX and UI and completing technical SEO
- Content – Get the attention, engage and build trust with your audience by developing authority content. This should help the end user and be relevant for the keywords you’re targeting.’
- Share – You then want people, websites and anything else sharing and engaging with your website. By building links and having people engage this will indicate to Google that it’s relevant content that should be shown in the SERPs.